Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Are you suffering from chronic muscle pain, inflammation or tension? Are you looking for an alternative to surgery and medication? At Advanced Practice Physical Therapy, they specialize in non-surgical care for a wide variety of pain including neck and back, shoulder, disc injuries, soft tissue damage, arthritis and much more. Utilizing a new technique to help combat nagging pain, Advanced Practice Physical Therapy now offers Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, the latest most advanced conservative treatment option to help reduce pain, restore functional mobility and improve quality of life. Drug-free, pain relief is the goal for most of us and now Advanced Practice Physical Therapy offers a non-surgical option that truly has the power to eliminate or significantly reduce your pain. Five to ten brief treatments with this powerful laser is all it takes to realize life-changing results.
How Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Works
Deep tissue laser therapy works by flooding the tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain. Treatments take just a few minutes; however, the therapeutic effect continues to soothe and heal long after you leave the office.
Benefits of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy:
- Heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- Reduces pain and improves range of motion without the use of drugs or undesirable side effects.
- With Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, you can get back to living your life the way it should be, with less pain, and greater mobility.
- The application of laser light increases blood flow to traumatized areas. This improves oxygenation and helps remove toxins.
- Effective against acute pain, but also chronic problems such as arthritis and chronic back pain that are otherwise difficult to resolve.
- Lasers have large power ranges and treatments can be customized for each situation.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the light. Some patients report actually enjoying the experience. Treatments typically last 5-10 minutes depending on the size and acuteness of the condition being treated. There are no known side effects; it is a noninvasive therapy with long-lasting results.
Don't continue to suffer from chronic pain, call Advanced Practice Physical Therapy today and schedule an appointment at 406-770-3171 or go online to advancedpracticept.com.