The impact of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt all over the world. With lots of information being rolled out, it’s important to receive and share accurate information, so that you can take the necessary steps to keep yourself and those around you safe.
We believe we are better when we work together.
So follow these tips from the World Health Organization to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
- Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
- Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
- Only share information from trusted sources.
It's everyone's responsibility to to do their part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.